In order to make your account most secure, we recommended that you enable Two-Factor Authentication / 2FA.
The process to get started with 2FA
1. To be able to use two-factor authentication, you need the Google authenticator app.
- You can download the app on your Apple or Android phone.
- See App store or Google play
Do you need more support, click on one of the following links:
Activate 2FA on your Bitcoins Norway account with 5 simple steps
- "Log in" and go to "Profile" and the click "Use Google Authentication"
- Click on "get google bar-code"
- Use your phone to scan the bar-code with the google authenticator app.
- You are able to scan the bar-code by touching the "+" in the top right corner.
- When you scan the bar-code, a code will automatically be added to the app.
- PS. The code changes every 10 sec.
- Press "update" and the next time you want to log in, you are forced to use 2FA.
How to deactivate your 2FA
If you have lost your device or anything else happen to the device where your Two factor authentication / 2FA is linked, dont worry we can fix it.
Please send us a e-mail to email@example.com with this documentation:
- Description of what you want to do.
- A selfie while holding valid ID inn front of you.
When we receive the e-mail from you, we will help you as soon as possible to deactivate 2FA for your account. Then its easy for you to activate 2FA on your new device, by following the 5 simple steps as before.