The order history shows all the activity you done on your client account. This applies to what you do of deposits, withdrawals, sales and purchases.
These are the different orders you will see in your order history
- Order added means that you have placed either a sale or a purchase order on the market.
- Trade means that you have either sold or bought parts of your active order.
- Deposit describes every deposits you have made to your client account, this applies to digital currency and fiat currency.
- When orders are rejected, it means that orders are stopped or not correct. There is often a error message like "notEnoughFundsInAccount" which means that you dont have the funds to create the order.
- Order removed means that your order has been removed from the market. This often appear when your order is completed.